Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two alcoholic beverages

With excitement, we went up to the Deck 6, where we stayed. Unfortunately, their doors were closed till 1:30 p.m. because Carnival Freedom cleaned all the rooms all morning. The note on the door said enjoy your fresh lunch on the Lido deck until your room is open. We went up to the Lido Deck (Deck 9) and found some buffet restaurants like Freedom Restaurant, Fish and Chips Restaurant and Grand Buffet. As we got foods and relaxed, I ordered two drinks without thinking twice. I should have not paid them in the first place because the bills went to my Sail and Sign account. The Sail and Sign account is a charging privilege that I can make purchases on the ship until the end of the debarkation day and the invoice would be submitted to my stateroom. Sorry, I forgot what kind of drinks I ordered, but I thought those drinks were not too bad. :)

No comments: