Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Surprise, James! The Bon Voyage Department on the cruise delivered a birthday cake to our stateroom as soon as we entered. When a steward stopped by my room, I realized he brought a birthday cake in. While James was unpacking, I held a cake in front of him and said, "Happy Birthday!" And he was surprised. He loves a chocolate cake! I told him one more thing should happen anytime, and he wondered. I called the Bon Voyage and asked where the stateroom decoration decorated with a festive cascade hanging stars, a 20" table centerpiece, and a 6 ft. long banner proclaiming "Happy Birthday" was. They said it became unavailable, but someone would bring him Carnival souvenir T-shirts. As I opened the door, a stewardess brought a pink T-shirt and other souvenirs. This was for me. I told him these gifts are supposed to be delivered to my husband. She made a mistake and returned with a gray T-shirt "Bon Voyage", a small album and other souvenirs. Cute! It made James feel worthy on his birthday!

No comments: